GB Environmental Receives Frost & Sullivan's Excellence in Technology of the Year Award
GB Environmental has been awarded the Frost & Sullivan 2006 European Excellence in Technology of the Year Award in the field of ultraviolet (UV) technology. The award recognizes the advances GB Environmental has made in developing unique and innovative UV disinfection technologies.
Frost & Sullivan's Excellence in Technology Award is bestowed upon a company that has pioneered the development and introduction of an innovative technology that has either impacted or has the potential to impact several market sectors. The company is recognized for its overall technical excellence, its commitment toward technology innovation and for its successful technology development that is expected to significantly contribute to the industry in terms of adoption, change, and competitive posture.
"The year ahead will be an exciting one for us, with demands for disinfecting water supplies and air conditioning systems across a plethora of industries," said Dr Ron Mitchell, Managing Director of GB Environmental.
More Like This
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Grundfos With 2007 Global Water and Wastewater Company of the Year Award
- WR3 Recognized for Technology Innovation in Sludge and Odor Treatment
- Ondeo Degremont Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
- Koch Takes Home 2007 Product Line Leadership Award
- Frost & Sullivan Awards A. O. Smith