GE and Pall Form Alliance to Serve Industrial Water Markets
General Electric and Pall Corp. announced that Pall's high performance microfiltration/ultrafiltration technologies will be integrated with GE Water Technologies' advanced design reverse osmosis/nanofiltration systems and services to provide total water management solutions to the industrial marketplace.
Every manufacturer has unique and stringent requirements for water. Now customers anywhere in the world will be able to source vital water processing systems and rely on GE and Pall for advanced water processing technology, comprehensive service and support.
"We are pleased to work with Pall on this new initiative to provide a more complete and unique package of filtration and purification technologies and services to our industrial customer base," said George Oliver, Vice President and General Manager of GE Infrastructure - Water Technologies. He added, "The industrial markets have many different water requirements. This alliance allows us to efficiently tailor solutions to each of our customers."
More Like This
- Pall to Provide System for North America's Largest Pressurized UF Drinking Water Plant
- Pall Signs Contract with AT&T
- Pall Selects ChemAction as Representative in Quebec
- Pall Corp. Appoints President of its Water Processing Business to Corporate VP
- Pall Wins Key Patent Infringement Ruling in CUNO Case