GE Names Kevin Cassidy to Lead Water Chemical and Monitoring Solutions Business
Water business professional named chemical and monitoring solutions manager
GE announced that Kevin Cassidy has been named chemical and monitoring solutions general manager—water and process technologies for GE Power & Water.
Working within GE’s water business for the past nine years, Cassidy most recently served as general manager of the Asia Pacific region, where he was responsible for 13 countries while based in Singapore.
“Kevin Cassidy’s varied and extensive experience within the water business, combined with his more than 20 years with GE, made him the ideal choice to lead our chemical and monitoring solutions business,” said Heiner Markhoff, president and CEO—water and process technologies for GE Power & Water.
Cassidy has held additional leadership positions in the water business, including a role as general manager of global energy sales and global Six Sigma quality leader. Prior to joining the water team, Cassidy was director of business development for GE Specialty Materials, a multi-business division of GE. In that role, he led GE’s acquisition and integration of BetzDearborn in April 2002, which paved the way for GE’s entry into the water treatment industry.
More Like This
- GE Partners with Sealed Air’s Diversey to Create Global Alliance
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Western Regional Sales Manager
- GE Recognizes DuPont for Improving Environmental Sustainability in the Netherlands
- Pentair & GE Water Join to Form Pentair Residential Filtration
- GE Recognizes Australian Plant with ecomagination Leadership Award