Geospatial Holdings Announces Alliance with Infrastructure Technologies
Combination of technologies will streamline pipeline mapping processes
Geospatial Holdings, Inc., and Infrastructure Technologies (I.T.) have entered into a strategic alliance to jointly market Geospatial Corp.’s three-dimensional digital pipeline mapping technologies and I.T.’s infrastructure inspection software and services.
Combining the companies’ technologies will enable municipalities and other government agencies, engineers and pipeline and utility owners/operators to accurately map and manage their three-dimensional underground pipeline data while providing the ability to coordinate and schedule inspections, operations and maintenance planning, and rehabilitation activities with full assessment capability.
“The combination of our technologies will revolutionize pipeline mapping processes for clients and take asset management to the next level with fully accurate XYZ coordinates,” said Al Rossmeisl, CFO for I.T.
Mark Smith, Geospatial’s CEO, said, “We are looking forward to working with Al Rossmeisl and Cori Criss, president of I.T. They are true professionals and their I.T. Software Suite is positioned to revolutionize infrastructure asset inspection process and data management.”
More Like This
- Geospatial Holdings Announces Marketing Agreement with Topcon Positioning Systems
- Geospatial Holdings, Inc., Acquires Geospatial Mapping Systems, Inc.
- Geospatial Holdings to Present at NYSSA Water Utility Conference
- Geospatial Mapping Systems to be Acquired by Kayenta Kreations
- Geospatial Holdings, Inc., Enters into Agreement with Reduct NV