Geospatial Mapping Systems to be Acquired by Kayenta Kreations
The acquisition will affect many aspects of the company’s corporate makeup
Geospatial Mapping Systems, Inc., a privately held infrastructure technology company specializing in the mapping and management of underground pipeline systems, will be acquired by Kayenta Kreations, Inc.
The proposed transaction is subject to certain conditions and will involve a change in stockholder control of the company, management, corporate name, corporate headquarters and other significant matters. The proposed acquisition is expected to involve a 2.8-to-1 forward stock split of the currently outstanding shares of common stock of Kayenta. The transaction is expected to be completed on or around Jan. 14, 2008.
More Like This
- Geospatial Holdings, Inc., Acquires Geospatial Mapping Systems, Inc.
- Geospatial Holdings, Inc., Enters into Agreement with Reduct NV
- Geospatial Holdings Announces Marketing Agreement with Topcon Positioning Systems
- Geospatial Holdings Announces Alliance with Infrastructure Technologies
- Geospatial Holdings Appoints New President & COO