Glacier Water From Iceland Nominated for 'Best New Drink Brands'
Sno Glacier Water is high in oxygen, has low TDS, a neutral body pH of 7.4 and zero nitrates
FoodBev.com nominated nitrate-free Sno glacier water from Iceland as one of the Best New Drink Brands in 2013. Sno is available in California at Bristol Farms grocery stores.
Each year the FoodBev.com Awards celebrate creativity and recognizes brands that are eye-catching, creatively dominant, original, unique, practical and useful.
Of the thousands of brands seeking this recognition, FoodBev.com selects only about 100 brands annually to qualify for its award.
FoodBev.com cited that Sno Glacier Water is taken directly from the famous 20,000-year-old glacier in Iceland, Eyjafjallajokull, where it is naturally filtered through layers of volcanic lava rock.
Sno water is the only 100% glacier water and one of the purest waters available on the market today, FoodBev.com reported. Sno is naturally high in oxygen, has low total dissolved solids, a neutral body pH of 7.4 and has zero nitrates.
More Like This
- SNO Water Achieves NSF Certification
- Almost 200 Projects Nominated for Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water
- Environmental Performance Index Reveals Five Greenest Nations
- South Dakota Utilities Honored for Wastewater and Drinking Water Excellence
- ISBT Becomes Supporting Association of BevExpo 2004