Glacier Water Securities De-Listing from American Stock Exchange Completed
As anticipated, Glacier Water Services, Inc.’s Common Stock and Trust Preferred Securities were de-listed from the American Stock Exchange. Both the Common Stock and Trust Preferred Securities will continue to be publicly tradable via the pink sheets, and the Company will continue to provide financial and operational disclosure and communication to shareholders through quarterly earnings releases and audited annual financial statements.
Glacier Water provides high-quality, low-priced drinking water dispensed to consumers through self-service bottled water machines located at supermarkets and other retail locations.
More Like This
- Pall to Delist from the London Stock Exchange
- Waterlink Confirms Suspension of Trading of Common Stock on the NYSE
- EPA Makes Final Decision on List of Impaired Waters for Missouri
- American Water Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
- Global Water Technologies Applies for American Stock Exchange Listing