GLI/Manning Enter Joint Venture
GLI International of Milwaukee, Wisc., and Manning Environmental of Georgetown, Texas, have entered into a joint venture. GLI produces online analytical instrumentation for the industrial and municipal, water and wastewater treatment markets.
Under terms of the agreement, GLI has exclusive worldwide rights to manufacture, market and distribute the new GLI/Manning line of water/wastewater samplers. Manning Environmental will continue to perform product research and development engineering in accordance with this agreement, and license them exclusively to GLI International.
GLI's product lines include pH, conductivity, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, suspended solids, sludge blanket level, residual chlorine, ozone, particle counting, flow, and level. Manning Environmental makes water/wastewater samplers that also serve the industrial and municipal, water and wastewater markets.
SOURCE: GLI International, Inc.
More Like This
- Pentair & GE Water Join to Form Pentair Residential Filtration
- Val-Matic Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- MIOX Announces $19 Million Investment to Accelerate Growth in Global Markets
- Bush Administration to Form Partnership to Expand Exports of Environmental Technologies