Global Children's Bottled Water Report Released
Report reveals opportunities within the children segment to support strategic bottled water planning
Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Global Children's Bottled Water 2014 Report" report to its offering.
Increasing concerns over child obesity are providing opportunities for bottled water targeted at children to seize market share from other children's soft drink categories, many of which are criticized for high sugar and calorie content.
Zenith's Global Children's Bottled Water 2014 Overview specifically focuses on the children segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical overview of trends in overall and children's bottled water consumption, challenges and opportunities, and the wide range of bottled water products for children offered across Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Africa and the Middle East.
This report includes:
- Topical overview of packed water market trends: commentary on bottled water consumption overall, and consumption of packed water among children, as well as commentary by sub-category;
- Children bottled water brand profiles: 59 brand profiles divided by geographic region, including detailed product information, variants, price/distribution and marketing profile; and
- SWOT analysis and outlook: review of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the children segment of bottled water and conclusions featuring broad commercial/market considerations.
More Like This
- Indian Bottled Water, Water Purifier Market Opportunities Published
- Research and Markets Announces the Addition of UK Water Coolers 2004 to Their Offering
- Global Bottled Water Market to Reach $279 Billion in 2020
- NSF International to Sponsor the 4th Global Bottled Water Congress
- Soda Drinking Fizzles, Bottled Water on Fast-Track