Gray & Creech Sponsors "Meet the Purchasers" Series
Raleigh Chamber of Commerce will host first event on Feb. 15
Lee Hortman, vice president of operations at Gray & Creech Water Systems Inc., a distributor of drinking water systems, announced the company’s sponsorship of the Greater Raleigh (N.C.) Chamber of Commerce’s “Meet the Purchasers” networking events series. The first event will be held Feb. 15 from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, located at 800 S. Salisbury St. “Meet the Purchasers” provides an opportunity for chamber members to meet with purchasing agents from large companies and governmental agencies to learn what they buy locally and how their bidding and purchasing procedures are organized.
“We are excited to be a part of ‘Meet the Purchasers,’” Hortman said. “This event is a valuable opportunity for business owners and marketing professionals to network with local companies to gain perspective on what each company purchases locally and how they interact with vendors.”
Admission for the event is $10 per employee of member firms. Registration for the event ends Feb. 10. The next event in the “Meet the Purchasers” series will be held on June 14.
More Like This
- U.S. Chamber and NAWC Launch Education Series
- N.C. Business Sells Custom Water Bottles
- Registration Open for the Hydraulic Institute's 2011 Annual Meeting
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Praises Texas for Leadership in Water Planning
- Officials to Break Ground on $16 Million in Improvements to Missouri Wastewater Treatment Facility