Gregory M. Strube, P.E., Joins Walter P. Moore
Walter P. Moore, a national engineering and consulting firm, announced that Gregory M. Strube, P.E., has joined the firm as managing director, Civil Engineering Services in the company’s Las Vegas office. He brings broad experience to the firm in project management and in both commercial and residential land development.
Strube is a licensed professional engineer in both Nevada and California and is active in the American Society of Civil Engineers, American Council of Engineering Companies, American Public Works Association and the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce.
More Like This
- Wright-Pierce Expands Portland, Maine, Providence, R.I., Offices
- National Society Recognizes Civil Engineers for Leadership and Management
- New York Association of Consulting Engineers Inducts New Officers and Directors for 2003/2004
- MACTEC Names New Senior Principal Engineer
- Woodard & Curran Welcomes New Vice President