Groundwater Salinity Conference Scheduled for March 24 to 25
“Groundwater Salinity: A Groundwater Dilemma” will assess the scope of the problem and solutions
The University of California Center for Water Resources and Groundwater Resources Association of California are holding a joint conference, “Groundwater Salinity: A Groundwater Dilemma,” to discuss issues related to groundwater salinity with shareholders and others. The focus will be on shared interests in assessing the scope of the problem and finding solutions, and current practices for regulating and managing groundwater salinity.
The conference will be held March 24 to 25, 2009, at the Radisson Hotel in Sacramento, Calif. Topics will include impacts, characterization and fate and transport, regulatory management strategies and technical management strategies.
For more information, visit www.grac.org/salinity.asp .
The deadline for discounted hotel reservations extended to March 6, and the deadline for early registration has been extended to March 15.
More Like This
- Four Students Receive Awards for NGWA Ground Water Summit Presentations
- Water Modeling Tool Details Groundwater Availability in California
- NGWA, GWPC to Hold April Meeting to Explore ‘Groundwater for a Thirsty World’
- XRI, SkyTEM Partner to Deliver Water Exploration Solutions
- IBWA Urges Conservation and Stewardship of All Water Resources During Congressional Testimony