Hach Co. and Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. Announce Partnership
Companies to host joint seminars, integrate technology
Hach Co., a manufacturer of water analytical instruments, reagents and water information management software, and Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a supplier of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), have announced a joint marketing, technology and customer migration partnership that will provide significant benefits to customers.
The core elements of the partnership include the following:
• Technology Integration – Hach and ATL will provide tighter integration of their respective products for easier management and sharing of critical laboratory and overall water system data. This collaboration includes a technology-sharing agreement focusing on the integration of Hach Water Information Management Solution (Hach WIMS) and ATL Sample Master LIMS and enhanced integration of Sample Master LIMS with Hach's laboratory instruments.
• Joint Marketing Agreement – Hach and ATL have established themselves as leaders in their respective product categories and provide solutions in many of the same industry sectors. The companies' products complement each other and offer tremendous synergies resulting in a marketing agreement including joint seminars and webinars beginning this summer.
• Customer Migration – Hach and ATL have introduced a migration program to allow customers of Hach's recently discontinued Aspen LIMS software to easily transfer to ATL Sample Master LIMS. In addition, Hach will continue to develop and support Hach Lab Cal as a laboratory information solution for water utilities where ad hoc sample receiving workflow is not common.
"Our goal with Hach WIMS is to provide complete, integrated solutions to our customers by partnering with industry leaders such as ATL," Chuck Scholpp, manager, Integrated Information Management Business Development, said. "Tightly integrating our instruments to LIMS and SCADA systems and delivering secure, centralized storage, accurate reporting and analysis increases our customers' ability to make informed decisions."
"ATL is excited by the opportunity to team with Hach for tighter integration of our complementary products such as ATL Sample Master LIMS and Hach WIMS,” ATL Vice President of Sales and Marketing Dr. Christine Paszko said. “Both companies focus on many of the same markets and partnering with Hach will prove very beneficial to our mutual customers.”
More Like This
- Hach WIMS System Now Links to GE’s Water Solutions Pack
- Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
- Hach Introduces Customer Support Portal
- New Homeland Security Water Monitoring Technology In Final Testing
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Works With Microsoft to Web-Enable its LIMS Solutions, Giving Customers Max