Hach Offers New Service Partner Program
Hach Co., recently announced the availability of their new Service Partnership Programs. Three unique all-inclusive service agreements have been developed to meet the needs of every facility that purchases Hach products.
The Self-Service Partnership agreement allows the customer to provide the labor, while Hach provides the parts, training, technical support, and on-site backup. With the Field Service Partnership agreement, Hach will send highly trained service professionals to the customer’s facility to perform all preventative maintenance and repairs. With a Factory Service Partnership agreement, the customer may send instruments to the Hach factory, where experienced technicians perform all required repairs and preventative maintenance. Parts and priority support are included in all contracts.
More Like This
- Nation's Largest Water Partnership Begins Operations
- Three Alabama Communities Partner with USFilter for Water and Wastewater Services
- EPA Signs Research Agreements to Develop Early Warning Detection Devices for U.S. Water Systems
- Tampa Bay Water, USFilter Partnership Receives Top Honor
- City of Indianapolis Selects USFilter to Manage Waterworks System