Haestad Methods Establishes Operations in Australia
Haestad Methods, a water resources software company, expanded its international presence to Australia to meet the growing demands of its customers in this region. The formation of Haestad Methods' Sydney-based office follows the opening of similar operations in China and India.
Wayne Hartell was appointed to lead the sales, marketing and research team for Asia and Western Pacific. He brings to this position a background in water distribution system modeling and system design, project management and several years experience developing Haestad Methods' software. "As a region renowned for its receptiveness to innovative technologies, Australasia has proved to be a thriving market for Haestad Methods. This announcement reflects the rapid growth of hydraulic and hydrologic computer-modeling software in this area and demonstrates the company's long-term commitment to its international clients," said Hartell.
More Like This
- Venezuela's Largest Utilities Select Haestad Methods' Water Resources Software
- SPL WorldGroup Expands in Asia
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Technology Specified for Desalination Plant Near Perth, Australia
- Innovations in the Activated Carbon Industry
- GBA Master Series Announces the Appointment of New West Regional Manager