Haestad Named Preferred Supplier for FPUA
Haestad Methods has been annonced as the preferred supplier for hydraulic modeling software, maintenance and support services for Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (FPUA), a major Florida water utility.
FPUA selected Haestad Methods' WaterCAD(R), SewerCAD(R), and ClientCare(TM) software maintenance program.
"Haestad Methods was chosen over all other vendors to meet our hydraulic modeling needs," said Bill Thiess, P.E., Supervising Engineer with Fort Pierce Utilities Authority. "ClientCare offers us the extra added value that far surpasses anyone else in this field, providing the most innovative modeling technologies while protecting our initial software investment."
As a ClientCare subscriber, FPUA will enjoy 24-hour technical assistance, high-quality maintenance, and easy-to-use support tools. Plus, this comprehensive program offers full-version upgrades and updates of Haestad Methods' software solutions, access to the online KnowledgeBase of Frequently Asked Questions, as well as special pricing for new products and training.
More Like This
- City of Austin Selects Haestad Methods Software
- Venezuela's Largest Utilities Select Haestad Methods' Water Resources Software
- Haestad Methods Satisfies Geospatial Modeling Demand for Projects in Latin America
- Haestad Methods' Training Takes Latin America by Storm
- Haestad Methods Secures Key Account with Brazilian Water Utility