HaloPure Hires New Director of Business Development
Sean Manne will work with company's HaloPure technology
HaloSource hired Sean Manne as the new director of business development for the company’s global drinking water purification division.
Manne has been tasked with establishing new strategic partnership initiatives for the company’s HaloPure technology worldwide with a focus on identifying key relationships by geography, channel and product to enhance existing product functionality as well as to create custom products specifically designed for particular market needs and requirements.
Manne has worked for 18 years with a diverse sales and business development background in manufacturing and digital advertising.
More Like This
- HaloSource Expands Drinking Water Offerings to Latin America
- HaloSource Hires Himley and Carver for Expansion of Clean Water Initiatives
- HaloSource Receives HaloPure Approval From Chinese Ministry of Health
- HaloSource & Tupperware Collaborate on New Water Purifier
- H2O Intl., HaloSource Sign Business Development Agreement