HaloSource Establishes Brazilian Subsidiary
Company appointed Luiz Cintra to lead new subsidiary
HaloSource Inc. announced that it established HaloSource Water Purification Importacoes Ltda, a wholly owned Brazilian subsidiary to manufacture, import and distribute its HaloPure-powered components, cartridges and devices for partners in Brazil.
The company also appointed Luiz Cintra as managing director of the Brazilian subsidiary. A native of Brazil, Cintra has knowledge of the market and has previously worked with the chief executive of HaloSource, John Kaestle.
According to the HaloSource, the opportunity for the company in Brazil is sizeable. The Latin American market for household water purification was estimated at $400 million, growing at an annual rate of 15% according to research published by Frost & Sullivan in 2005.
"The establishment of HaloSource Water Purification Importacoes Ltda enables us to work much more efficiently with our increasing number of Brazilian partners to supply the growing consumer market with water purification products,” Kaestle said. “Luiz Cintra is a former colleague of mine and I am delighted that he has agreed to lead the charge for us in Brazil. We can now look forward to supplying the domestic market with pure water at point of use."
More Like This
- HaloSource Expands Drinking Water Offerings to Latin America
- HaloSource Announces Commercial Entry Into Brazil Through Partnership With Pentair
- HaloSource & Jarden Consumer Solutions Launch Consumer Drinking Water Products in Latin America
- HaloPure Hires New Director of Business Development
- HaloSource Technologies Hires Das as Chief Executive for India