HaloSource Technologies Hires Das as Chief Executive for India
HaloSource Technologies Pvt. Ltd., provider of clean drinking water products in India, has hired Manoj Kumar Das as chief executive for India for the newly established operating company. He is based at HaloSource Technologies’ headquarters in Bangalore and will oversee the company’s business dealings including manufacturing operations in Kalyan Nagar.
A native of India, Das is the primary liaison with HaloSource Technologies partner for water purification systems, Eureka Forbes, Ltd., a direct sales consumer products company in Asia. Das has more than 30 years of experience spanning manufacturing, sales, marketing, corporate communications and general business management.
Most recently he was the CEO of Shiva Analyticals India, a U.S.-based laboratory that provides analytical services to the pharmaceutical and organic industries, among many others.
Das holds bachelors degrees in Chemistry and in Chemical Engineering from Calcutta University and has a diploma in business management from the All India Management Association (AIMA). He is also a member of the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
More Like This
- HaloSource Joins With Eureka Forbes to Provide Clean Drinking Water in India
- HaloSource Expands Drinking Water Offerings to Latin America
- HaloPure Hires New Director of Business Development
- HaloSource Launches Range of HaloPure-Powered Finished Devices
- HaloSource & Tupperware Collaborate on New Water Purifier