Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires Simcoe
Hatch Mott MacDonald has acquired the water and wastewater engineering firm Simcoe Engineering Group Limited, an Ontario, Canada-based firm with offices in Pickering and Kingston.
"This acquisition is in line with Hatch Mott MacDonald's strategic vision of expanding our already significant water and wastewater capabilities in the Canadian marketplace," said Nicholas DeNichilo, president of Hatch Mott MacDonald.
Through this acquisition, Hatch Mott MacDonald, with a staff of over 1,200 in North America including over 160 in Ontario, will add more than 20 people with expertise in water and wastewater engineering. "The acquisition of Simcoe Engineering Group Limited strengthens our Canadian water and wastewater group, and enhances Hatch Mott MacDonald's ability to service our clients and play a leading role in the future development of Ontario's infrastructure," said DeNichilo.
More Like This
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires AWS Engineers & Planners Corp.
- Carl Bodimeade leads HMM’s Water/Wastewater Service Expansion in Canada
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires J.B. Trimble
- R.W. Beck Acquires MacDonald Stephens Engineering
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Named Engineer of Record for Tampa Bay Seawater Desalination Facility Project