Hatch Mott MacDonald Adds Staff in Mid-Atlantic Region
Hatch Mott MacDonald recently hired two senior wastewater/water project managers, Bruce Burns, P.E. and James Havey, P.E., formerly with Mid Atlantic Region Engineering (MAR).
With the addition of these two key individuals, Hatch Mott MacDonald will expand its water and wastewater infrastructure practice in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and south central Pennsylvania.
Bruce Burns, PE joins as a vice president. Both he and Havey will work out of the Timonium, Md., location from which they will support projects in the Baltimore market, as well as a new office in York, Pa.
Burns and Havey have consulted on infrastructure issues in the area for more that 26 years each. They bring extensive experience in wastewater nutrient removal, water supply management and sewer shed management to HMM’s already extensive list of capabilities.
More Like This
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires AWS Engineers & Planners Corp.
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires Simcoe
- Carl Bodimeade leads HMM’s Water/Wastewater Service Expansion in Canada
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires J.B. Trimble
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Named Engineer of Record for Tampa Bay Seawater Desalination Facility Project