Hollywood, Fla. Selects Accela Asset Management Solution
Accela, Inc., announced that Hollywood, Fla., has selected Accela Asset Management as the city’s new maintenance management information system.
Accela Asset Management will automate all work orders, inspections, costing, and maintenance schedules for the Public Utilities Department. The Department is responsible for providing abundant, potable water to the citizens of Hollywood and collecting, treating, and disposing of wastewater and stormwater in an environmentally sound manner.
The system will provide the city with a centralized database, giving employees the ability to share data easily and have access to the most up-to-date information about a particular asset, inspection, or work order. The application offers both system-defined and user-defined fields to allow the city to configure the system to meet its specific business requirements. It will also be able to integrate with the city’s existing GIS database to provide relevant geographic data about assets and resources.
More Like This
- Napier, New Zealand, Adopts Accela Government Software
- Lexington-Fayette, Ky., Government Selects Accela Automation Web-Based Software
- Department of Environmental Resources Management Awards Accela $4 Million Contract
- Miami-Dade County Department of Environmental Resources Management
- South Florida Water Management District Awards Accela $5 Million Contract