Honolulu Board of Water Supply Selects Woolpert for Additional Phase
The Honolulu Board of Water Supply (HBWS) selected Woolpert LLP to complete the second phase of development for its Web-based geographic information system (GIS).
In 2002, Woolpert completed the first phase of work for HBWS's GIS intranet application by linking three critical systems: GIS, document management system and customer accounting system. The project's second phase will provide additional functionality-like redlining, while linking to the City of Honolulu and Honolulu County's permitting system.
This Web-based GIS will serve as a platform for integrating systems, improving customer service and interdepartmental access and increasing HBWS's ability to successfully complete daily tasks.
More Like This
- WateReuse Association Recognizes Beneficial Water Reuse Program at Honolulu Treatment Plant
- Department of Environmental Resources Management Awards Accela $4 Million Contract
- Woolpert to Implement Computer Maintenance Management System for Central Arkansas Water
- Alaska's Largest Water/Wastewater Utility Expands Relationship with MWH Soft
- Ruekert/Mielke Joins VUEWorks Channel Partner Program