HubSpot, charity: water Partner to Transform Nonprofit Marketing
HubSpot to join forces with charity: water to grow reach with inbound marketing tactics
HubSpot, an inbound marketing software company, and charity: water, a nonprofit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations, announced that they are partnering to transform how nonprofits market to donors, fans and potential partners. "Charity: water and HubSpot are both disruptors in our respective industries," said HubSpot CMO Mike Volpe. "HubSpot is changing the marketing industry, and charity: water has fundamentally transformed fundraising for nonprofits with [its] 100% approach to donations. With this partnership, we see a unique opportunity to disrupt nonprofit marketing by pairing the efficiency and effectiveness of inbound with the authenticity and mission of charity: water."
Charity: water CEO Scott Harrison visited HubSpot's headquarters in Cambridge, Mass., to kick off the partnership alongside HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan. Elements of the partnership will include:
- Harrison returning to Boston to keynote HubSpot's annual INBOUND conference at the Hynes Convention Center on Aug. 22, where charity: water will launch the organization's September campaign, which raises millions of dollars for one community's water needs;
- HubSpot employees joining forces with charity: water marketers to grow the organization's reach with inbound marketing tactics, including additional blogging support, social media assets and support to help its approach to corporate sponsorship;
- A HubSpot hack night devoted to generating innovative inbound ideas for charity: water's September campaign; and
- A HubSpot employee fundraising campaign devoted to charity: water's clean water efforts internationally.
"At charity: water we're trying to build a movement of inspired people committed to solving the world water crisis," said Paull Young, director of digital for charity: wate. "We give our supporters a new approach to charity by using 100% of their donations to directly fund water projects and then showing them the impact with photos and GPS. We're big believers in inbound marketing: We pride ourselves on our creative storytelling and do the majority of our fundraising online. Charity: water aims to bring clean drinking water to over 1 million people this year, spearheaded by our largest-ever September campaign. To do that, we need to continuously expand our marketing efforts and our reach, and there's no better way to do that than our partnership with HubSpot."
More Like This
- Charity: water Raises $2 Million for Clean Water
- Campus Living Villages Begins Impact Thirst Campaign
- Email Marketing Company Launches Facebook Campaign to Benefit charity: water
- World Vision, Charity: Water Commit to Water Projects in Malawi
- eCampus.com Provides Clean Water Supply for Ethiopian Village