Hungerford & Terry Inc. Appoints New President
Thomas Carrocino succeeds Alan Davis, who will be retiring after 42 years
Hungerford & Terry (H&T) announced, effective March 20, 2014, Thomas J. Carrocino will be the new president of the water conditioning/purification engineering and manufacturing firm.
Carrocino succeeds Alan Davis, who will be retiring after 42 years, serving the last 19 as president. Prior to that, he was H&T’s chief engineer and vice president of engineering. During his tenure as president, he oversaw the company’s growth and improvements in its water systems and H&T specialties, including the removal of iron, manganese, arsenic, radium, hydrogen sulfide and nitrate.
Carrocino has been with H&T for 37 years, serving the company in a variety of positions. For the past 11 years, he was entrusted as the vice president of operations, effectively overseeing all of the company’s daily operations. Other positions he has held have been in the areas of sales, service, purchasing and engineering. Since 1994, Carrocino has been on H&T's board of directors.
Carrocino graduated from Gloucester County College in New Jersey in 1977 and learned about every facet of H&T’s business through rigorous, hands-on training put into practice during his many years of service.
More Like This
- Hungerford & Terry Inc. Selects Vice President of Sales
- Facility Utilizing Hungerford & Terry Pretreatment Equipment Wins APWA Award
- New Water Treatment Plant Opens in Zanesville, Ohio
- Hungerford & Terry Announces Radium Removal Process to Meet Latest EPA Standards
- Hungerford & Terry Awarded $2.3-Million Filtration Contract