Hydraulic Institute Introduces First Industry Web-Based Education Program
The first comprehensive e-learning program for the pump industry, entitled "Centrifugal Pumps: Fundamentals, Design and Applications," is now available from the Hydraulic Institute.
This new computer-based training course, in web-based or CD-ROM format, addresses centrifugal and vertical pump technology as well as the basics of hydraulics that are required for understanding pump use and application. The program has been developed for pump users and manufacturers, engineers, contractors, specifiers and any others who work with pumps and pumping systems.
The course is available for purchase on CD-ROM through the HI e-store at www.pumps.org or in an online format at www.pumplearning.org.
More Like This
- The Hydraulic Institute Completes Successful 2008 Spring Technical Meeting
- Hydraulic Institute Releases New Test Standard
- Grundfos Team Members Recognized for Contributions to Hydraulic Institute
- Hydraulic Institute Releases Reference Book for Pump and Seal Professionals
- Thirty Three Pump & Supplier Companies to Lead ‘Pump Systems Matter’