Hydraulic Institute Launches Interactive Job Board
In response to increased demands by employers for highly qualified pump industry job candidates, the Hydraulic Institute (HI) has launched a new interactive job board, HI Career Headquarters (HQ).
By visiting "Career HQ" on the HI website, employers and industry recruiters can reach pump and pumping systems professionals. According to Mary Silver, HI manager of Members Services and Technology, "The new site is designed to connect talented people with quality jobs."
HI envisions that the site will be a resource for both pump companies and a wide range of other employers seeking unique talent and expertise. Pump manufacturers and key suppliers to the pump industry such as manufacturers of motors, seals, instrumentation and controls, pump system integrators, bearings and software companies will all benefit. The site will also be useful to a wide variety of pump users, covering all market sectors that use pumps, as well engineering consulting and A&E firms. HI envisions that the site will be used to fill all levels of positions in areas such as: engineering, marketing, manufacturing, procurement, R&D, administration and all levels of management. Employers will also be able to post co-op and intern jobs at lower fees.
More Like This
- Hydraulic Institute Joins Engineering & Science Career Network to Expand Job Board
- Hydraulic Institute Brings Back Website
- Hydraulic Institute Introduces First Industry Web-Based Education Program
- Ray Hardee, P.E., Recognized by the Hydraulic Institute and Pump Systems Matter
- Pump Systems Matter Announces Four New Sponsors