New CD includes complete, updated set of all ANSI/HI pump standards
The Hydraulic Institute (HI) released its latest offering of ANSI/HI Standards in CD-ROM format, Version 3.0. An update of earlier CD offerings, the new release contains a full set of all 30 current Standards on one portable CD-ROM. The CD costs $1,100 and represents a savings of more than $1,700 over purchasing the Standards individually.
Included in Version 3.0 are 12 recent Standard updates:
• Rotodynamic (Centrifugal) Pumps for Manuals Describing Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (ANSI/HI 1.4);
• Rotary Pump Tests (ANSI/HI 3.6);
• Sealless, Mechanically Driven Rotary Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Applications, and Operation (ANSI/HI 4.1-4.6);
• Sealless Rotodynamic Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, Operation, and Test (ANSI/HI 5.1-5.6);
• Rotodynamic Pumps for Assessment of Applied Nozzle Loads (ANSI/HI 9.6.2)
• Effects of Liquid Viscosity on Rotodynamic (Centrifugal & Vertical) Pump Performance (ANSI/HI 9.6.7);
• Air-Operated Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application and Operation (ANSI/HI 10.1-10.5);
• Air-Operated Pump Tests (ANSI/HI 10.6);
• Rotodynamic (Centrifugal) Slurry Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Applications, and Operation (ANSI/HI 12.1-12.6);
• Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6);
• Rotodynamic (Centrifugal & Vertical) Pump Efficiency Prediction (ANSI/HI 20.3); and
• Electronic Data Exchange for Pumping Equipment (HI 50.7).
Current users of CD-ROM Version 2.2 can easily upgrade to Version 3.0 with no additional software is required. However, users of CD-ROM Version 2.1 who did not previously upgrade to Version 2.2 will not be able to directly advance to Version 3.0 or apply future upgrades. Installation of CD-ROM Version 2.2 is a prerequisite for all upgrades.