Hydro Intl. Creates Two New Managerial Roles
Dave Mongeau and Neil Raymond promoted to general managers of stormwater and wastewater divisions
Hydro Intl., a provider of environmentally sustainable products and innovative solutions that control and treat stormwater, wastewater and combined sewer overflows, recently announced the appointment of Dave Mongeau as general manager of stormwater and Neil Raymond as general manager of wastewater.
Both general manager positions are newly created roles at Hydro. As general managers of their respective divisions, Mongeau and Raymond will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of Hydro Intl.’s stormwater and wastewater divisions, respectively. Mongeau and Raymond will develop and deliver all aspects of the annual budget for Hydro Intl. U.S., including managing, enhancing and expanding Hydro’s U.S. business by increasing sales and maximizing profits in their divisions.
“Dave and Neil have the industry knowledge and the proven sales experience to drive our stormwater and wastewater divisions to a whole new level,"said Hydro Intl. COO Chris Williams. "We look forward to leveraging their superior skill sets to grow our business.”
More Like This
- Hydro Intl. Signs New Distributorship Agreement in Midwest and South Regions
- Washington State Approves Hydro Intl.’s Up-Flo Filter for Pilot Use
- Hydro Intl. Expands Storm Water Sales Coverage
- Hydro Intl. to Help Alleviate Flooding in Ottawa
- Hydro Intl. Up-Flo Filter Verified by New Jersey Corporation for Advanced Technology