HydroFlo Announces New Chief Financial Officer
HydroFlo, Inc. announced that William H. Warden has been appointed CFO of the company. Warden previously held the position of financial director of Faulkner/Haynes & Assoc., a distributor of HVAC equipment, in Raleigh, N.C. Warden has also served the CFO of the Athey Products Corp., a manufacturer of street sweeping equipment, where he was responsible for the accounting, financings and SEC Filings of 10Qs and 10Ks. Warden's background also includes the position of CFO at Custom Tint Laboratories, a manufacturer of tinted contact lenses.
"William will be a very strong addition to our management team," said Dennis L. Mast, CEO and chairman of HydroFlo. "He is a seasoned executive with more than 15 years in-depth experience in finance and life sciences, having worked in development-stage and publicly traded companies in similar industries as the HydroFlo portfolio companies. He has extensive experience in strategic alliances, Securities and Exchange Commission reporting, investor relations and treasury management."
More Like This
- HydroFlo Chairman Addresses Business Strategy
- HydroFlo Forms Fifth Portfolio Company
- HydroFlo Water Treatment Begins OEM Sales of HDAF Units
- Federal Government to Allocate Billions to Restore Water Supply as the Primary Goal in Relief Effort
- Metals & Arsenic Removal Technology Files Patent for Bacteria Removal Media