HydroFlo Water Treatment Begins OEM Sales of HDAF Units
HydroFlo Water Treatment, Inc. (HWTI), a portfolio company of HydroFlo, Inc., has begun the sales of its new HydroFlo Dissolved Air Flotation (HDAF) unit to an undisclosed DAF manufacturer. The first system will be manufactured for retrofitting into an existing application in California. The HDAF unit has been proven to provide comparable removal efficiencies using a fraction of the recycled water normally required in DAF operations, thus allowing for lower horsepower costs per gallon treated.
In addition to retrofitting into existing applications, the latest product developed by HWTI is also built for new installations. The HDAF unit may be used for small industrial applications as well as larger municipal applications and incorporates technology that allows for operation in both highly corrosive and erosive environments.
Tom Barbee, chief operating officer of HWTI, was extremely pleased with the recent success of the new HWTI product. "OEM sales are an excellent opportunity to work with other companies to provide our new HDAF systems to a variety of customers and increase shareholder value," Barbee said. "HydroFlo Water Treatment looks forward to continuing such collaborations to bring our new DAF technologies to facilities around the world."
More Like This
- HydroFlo Forms Fifth Portfolio Company
- HydroFlo Chairman Addresses Business Strategy
- Metals & Arsenic Removal Technology Files Patent for Bacteria Removal Media
- Federal Government to Allocate Billions to Restore Water Supply as the Primary Goal in Relief Effort
- HydroFlo Provides Equipment for Wastewater Treatment to Tyson Foods