HydroFlo Water Treatment Plus System Provides Accelerated ROI
A progressive seaside community located in Northern California experienced extreme corrosion and Hydrogen Sulfide odors in its force main collection system. The force main traveled through upscale neighborhoods and included several inverts where, if uncontrolled, corrosive and toxic hydrogen sulfide would collect and be detected by the local homeowners, generating complaints. The dilemma faced by the County-operated collection facility was that in order to control the odors and corrosion, it was required to add costly chemicals to the wastewater.
The force main requiring treatment conveyed an average flow rate of 8.5 mgd over a distance of approximately 4 miles. While chemicals historically had been the least expensive method to control odors and corrosion for the community, costs typically ran in excess of $1,000 per day. Since purchasing the HydroFlo Water Treatment Plus System, the municipality’s net operations and maintenance costs have been reduced by approximately $14,000 to $20,000 per month, allowing for a ROI of less than one year.
More Like This
- HydroFlo Water Treatment Begins OEM Sales of HDAF Units
- HydroFlo Chairman Addresses Business Strategy
- Federal Government to Allocate Billions to Restore Water Supply as the Primary Goal in Relief Effort
- Metals & Arsenic Removal Technology Files Patent for Bacteria Removal Media
- HydroFlo Forms Fifth Portfolio Company