Hydroflow Pumps USA Inc. Hires New President
Tonya Skinner will oversee all aspects of the company's domestic facilities
Hydroflo Pumps USA Inc. announced the new company president, Tonya Skinner. Skinner’s role will include managing the day-to-day responsibilities of the company, as well as expanding the sales and distribution of Hydroflo’s pumps across the country.
“Tonya’s extensive international experience and strong track record in sales and marketing will prove invaluable to the future of Hydroflo,” said Brian Daschner, CEO of Hydroflo Pumps. “With our organization expanding both domestically and internationally, we are confident that Tonya will help us prosper as we look to continue that growth.”
Skinner’s position with Hydroflo Pumps follows more than 25 years of experience working in various sales and marketing roles for different organizations. During her career, she has established a strong background in international business, business sourcing, joint venture partnerships and logistics.
Skinner studied business at the University of Memphis and Rollins College.
More Like This
- Hydroflo Pumps Opens First International Assembly Facility
- HydroFlo Chairman Addresses Business Strategy
- HydroFlo Forms Fifth Portfolio Company
- Federal Government to Allocate Billions to Restore Water Supply as the Primary Goal in Relief Effort
- HydroFlo Water Treatment Begins OEM Sales of HDAF Units