Hydroxyl Systems Hires New Sales Executive
Hydroxyl Systems Inc. has recently hired Bill Wardwell as vice president of municipal sales.
Wardwell has more than 25 years of experience in the municipal wastewater treatment industry and will head Hydroxyls sales effort for the municipal wastewater treatment plant retrofit and upgrade market throughout North America.
Prior to joining Hydroxyl, he held executive sales management roles with Severn Trent Environmental Services, American Water Services, and Envirotech Operating Services.
Hydroxyl Systems has a number of integrated fixed-film/activated sludge (IFAS) process retrofit projects either in implementation or operating at municipal wastewater treatment plants in North America and Europe.
The Hydroxyl process (F"RAS), generates dramatic increases in capacity and treatment performance with no physical plant expansion by inserting proprietary free floating suspended carriers (Hydroxyl-Pac media) within existing aeration basins.
More Like This
- Hydroxyl Systems Licenses ActiveCell™ Environmental Technology to Infilco Degremont
- Infilco Degremont Partners with Hydroxyl Systems to Expand Advanced Biological Treatment
- Hydroxyl Systems Awarded Royal Caribbean Contract
- Headworks, Inc. Acquires Hydroxyl Services, Inc.
- City of West Palm Beach Takes Fresh Approach to Reducing Septage Odors