Industrial Scientific Announces Corporate Changes
Josh McElhattan and Kevin Miller appointed to new positions
In order to support the growing organization, Industrial Scientific Corp. has announced changes to its corporate structure. The following organizational changes become effective immediately.
Josh McElhattan has been appointed to the position of director of marketing and business development. In this new role, McElhattan will have responsibility for current product management, marketing communications and business development functions. McElhattan has been with Industrial Scientific since 2006 and served most recently as director of business development. He has a B.A. in Perceptual Psychology from Washington University in St. Louis and an MBA from Babson College in Boston.
Kevin Miller was elected as an officer in the company by the Industrial Scientific board of directors. His new title is vice president and general manager of sales and service for Industrial Scientific Americas. Miller has been with Industrial Scientific since January of 2007 and most recently served as director of sales, Americas. He has a bachelor’s degree from Davidson College, an MBA from the College of William and Mary, and a J.D. from University of Cincinnati.
More Like This
- Aquion Partners Announces RainSoft Management Restructuring Changes
- WateReuse Association Names New Executive Director
- Industrial Scientific Announces Organizational Changes
- Siemens Announces Management Changes at USFilter
- Vortechnics Expands Sales and Business Team to Meet Growing Demands of National Stormwater Market