Infiltrator Systems to Exhibit Line of Septic Products at Greenbuild
Greenbuild happening in Phoenix Nov. 11 to 13
Infiltrator Systems’ line of septic products will be featured in Booth 5121 at Greenbuild in Phoenix Nov. 11 to 13. Infiltrator has a combined 2.5 million systems installed across North America. Infiltrator, through its subsidiary Champion Polymer Recycling, is a purchaser of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled plastics. These recycled plastic materials go directly into the manufacturing of Infiltrator products at its manufacturing facilities in Winchester, Ky.
The company will exhibit its full line of products, including Infiltrator plastic septic leachfield chambers, TW-Series plastic septic tanks, the EZflow by Infiltrator Expanded Polystyrene system and Aquaworx treatment technologies.
More Like This
- Goldsmith Agio Helms Announces the Sale of Infiltrator Systems, Inc. to Graham Partners
- Infiltrator Systems, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation in the Onsite Wastewater Industry
- Infiltrator Systems Launches New Website
- The Standard Septic System: Still an Effective Choice for Onsite Wastewater Treatment
- IBWA Celebrates America Recycles Day