InfraCor, Inc., Awarded $2.8 Million Contract for Sewer Rehabilitation Project
InfraCor, Inc, has announced its wholly-owned subsidiary, InfraCor of Virginia, has received a contract from Henrico County, to replace 8500 lineal feet of existing sewer pipe at Gillie's Creek, located in eastern Henrico County.
The contract is valued at $2.8 million.
InfraCor, Inc., is a leading construction company specializing in design, build and rehabilitation of subsurface infrastructure corridors, utilizing trenchless technologies and conventional methods on behalf of municipalities, utilities and industries requiring pipelines for water, sewer, gas, and cable
More Like This
- InfraCor President/CEO to Resign, Effective July 31, 2002
- Versar Awarded Stormwater Compliance Contracts
- Pilots Prove that Larger is Better
- Tetra Tech Awarded $17 Million in New Water Infrastructure Contracts
- Insituform Technologies, Inc., Wins $1.95 Million Sewer Repair Contract in Nashville, Tenn.