InfraCor, Inc., Awarded $2.8 Million Contract for Sewer Rehabilitation Project
InfraCor, Inc, has announced its wholly-owned subsidiary, InfraCor of Virginia, has received a contract from Henrico County, to replace 8500 lineal feet of existing sewer pipe at Gillie's Creek, located in eastern Henrico County.
The contract is valued at $2.8 million.
InfraCor, Inc., is a leading construction company specializing in design, build and rehabilitation of subsurface infrastructure corridors, utilizing trenchless technologies and conventional methods on behalf of municipalities, utilities and industries requiring pipelines for water, sewer, gas, and cable
More Like This
- InfraCor President/CEO to Resign, Effective July 31, 2002
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins White Clay Sewer Basin Rehabilitation Program for New Castle County
- Insituform Receives Contracts for Atlanta Sewer Work
- VUEWorks & InfraMetrix Form Technology Partnership
- HMM works with 3RWW, Inc. to assist municipalities with consent order compliance