Innova Pure Water, Inc. Clarification Announcement
Innova Pure Water, Inc. is issuing this press release to clarify certain statements made in its Nov. 7, 2001 press release, regarding health hazards relating to anthrax in U.S. water supplies and the efficacy of studies using surrogates of anthrax spores which measure effectiveness of filters removing anthrax from water.
There is no nationally or internationally recognized standard or agreement for the appropriate use of surrogates in place of anthrax spores. There is no credible scientific evidence supporting statements that anthrax can be communicated in water. Innova does not have any contracts with any governmental or military agency to purchase its products.
More Like This
- Innova Develops Water Bottle Filter to Remove Anthrax Spores
- Innova Develops Biological Water Bottle Filter Capable of Removing Anthrax Spores
- Innova Files Patent Infringement Against Brita
- Innova Pure Water Files Patent Infringement Suit Against Brita Products Company
- Innova Biological Water Filter Scheduled for Distribution by Sawyer Products