innowave incorporated to Acquire Quench, Inc.
innowave incorporated, a Mutual of Omaha subsidiary that markets point-of-use water treatment systems, has reached an agreement in principle to acquire Quench, Inc., an innowave dealership serving New Jersey, metropolitan New York and greater Philadelphia area.
Quench will be the first company-owned dealership in innowaves nationwide dealer network. The acquisition will allow innowave to expand its brand presence and product distribution in these key markets, said innowave President Thomas Weekly.
Quench has offices in Franklin Lakes, and Marlton, N.J.; New York City; and King of Prussia, Pa. innowave will retain all current locations and the dealerships operations will continue under the management of Robert Kearns and Edward Kane, Quenchs current owners. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Weekly said the dealerships name will be transitioned to innowave to reflect the branded water treatment products offered by the company.
More Like This
- Waterlogic Names New Lead of U.S. Operations and Head of CoolerSmart
- Mid Atlantic Storage Systems, Inc., Acquires North East Aquastore
- Anthony Ibarguen Named CEO of Quench USA
- Pure Health Solutions, Inc. Welcomes New Regional Sales Manger
- Kelda Group plc, Aquarion Close On the Acquisition of American Water Works New England Operations