Insituform Technologies Awarded $11.97 M Contract by San Diego
Insituform Technologies, Inc. announced that the City of San Diego has awarded an $11.97 million contract for pipeline rehabilitation to Insituform. The contract calls for the rehabilitation of 27 miles of sewer pipeline using the cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) method as well as the rehabilitation of 700 manholes and the installation of 2,600 service lateral connections.
The project will begin this month and is expected to be completed by January 2004. The project is the first phase of a multi-year program by the City of San Diego to upgrade its wastewater infrastructure. The city plans to rehabilitate between 40 and 60 miles of sewer per year over the next decade. Insituform has rehabilitated more than 20 miles of sewer pipeline in the past for the City of San Diego, including eight miles of the East Mission Gorge Trunk Sewer in the Mission Trails Region Park, an environmentally sensitive area. Insituform Technologies, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of proprietary technologies and services for rehabilitating sewer, water and other underground piping systems without digging and disruption. More information about Insituform can be found on its Internet site at www.insituform.com.
More Like This
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Named Subcontractor for $50 Million Detroit Contract
- Insituform Wins $35.1 Million in CIPP Work in India
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Awarded $7.5 Million Contract with Newton, Mass.
- Insituform Wins $9.1-Million Project in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Insituform Receives $27 Million in Sewer Rehabilitation Contracts