Insituform Wins $13 Million Contract in Clark County, Nevada
Project will rehabilitate 14,000 ft of large-diameter sewer pipe
Insituform Technologies, Inc. has announced that it was awarded $13 million in sewer pipe rehabilitation work for Nevada’s Clark County Water Reclamation District. The project will rehabilitate approximately 14,000 ft of 36- to 60-in. large-diameter sewer pipe. Work is expected to begin within thirty days and should be completed by March 2010.
“We have provided trenchless rehabilitation solutions for the Clark County Water Reclamation District for several years and are excited to continue our work in this area. I am confident our high-quality product, customer service and methods will ensure a successful project for Insituform and Clark County,” said Joe Lane, general manager for Insituform West Region. “We'll also continue to work with experienced and qualified subcontractors to efficiently and effectively complete this project.”
Insituform, a pre-qualified contractor with the Clark County Water Reclamation District, will use its Insituform cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) technology for the project.
More Like This
- Insituform Wins $17.9 Million Contract for the Sacramento Area Sewer District
- Insituform Acquires $21 Million in Sewer Rehabilitation Contracts in India
- Insituform Wins $35.1 Million in CIPP Work in India
- Insituform Receives Contracts for Atlanta Sewer Work
- Insituform Receives $8.1 Million CIPP Contract Renewal