Interested in Effective Water Quality Management?
The U.S. EPA’s Environmental Monitoring & Assessment Program will jointly sponsor with the EPA’s Office of Research & Development, Council of State Governments, and the National Oceanic an Atmospheric Administration a three and a half day symposium on Integrated Monitoring & Assessment for Effective Water Quality.
The symposium will be held at the Hotel Viking in Newport, R.I., May 3-7, 2004.
Abstracts for Platform and Poster presentations are being accepted up until Jan. 30, 2004. Details about submission of abstracts, as well as information regarding registration, program agenda, can be found at the symposium’s website (www.csg.org).
More Like This
- Solinst Canada Ltd. to Host Third Annual Groundwater Symposium
- Drinking Water Experts to Address Contaminants Found in Water
- NSF WHO Collaborating Center and ILSI to Host 2006 International Hard Water and Nutrition Symposium
- EPA Takes Action on Clean Water Act Detection & Quantitation Test Methods
- Gates Foundation Executive to Keynote 30th Annual WateReuse Symposium