Ionics Appoints Zhang to Director of Research and Development
Ionics, Inc. announced that Li Zhang has been appointed to the position of director of research and development for Ionics Corporate Research Center.
Zhang’s responsibilities will include managing and coordinating Ionics’ R&D activities with product engineering, process engineering, sales and marketing divisions.
Zhang joined Ionics in 1989 as a Development Engineer and has held various positions in the Ultrapure Water sector including Product Manager for Electrodionization and Director of Product Management and Development. In addition to these technology positions, Mr. Zhang has traveled extensively worldwide and has assisted in business development and business strategy for Ionics business ventures in the Far East.
More Like This
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Vice President - Worldwide Process Engineering
- Douglas R. Brown Elected Ionics' President and CEO-elect
- General Electric to Acquire Ionics
- Aqua-Chem Names Two Executives to Key Positions
- Alex Zhang Appointed Managing Director of Water Systems in Asia-Pacific for NSF Intl.