Ionics Hires New Ultrapure Water Group Executive
Ionics, Incorporated announced that William J. McMahon has joined the company as vice president of its Ultrapure Water Group.
McMahon brings to the position more than 20 years of experience as an engineer, sales and marketing executive, and general manager. His most recent position was president and CEO of Stone & Webster/Sonat Energy Resources LLC, a joint venture between Stone & Webster and Sonat. Prior to this, McMahon was president of Stone & Webster Energy Services. He holds a bachelor of science degree in Nuclear Engineering from Georgia Tech and an MBA from Xavier University.
"Mr. McMahon's strong general management and leadership record along with energy and drive will be a key complement to Ionics' executive team," said Arthur L. Goldstein, Ionics' chairman and CEO.
Ionics is a global separations technology company involved in the manufacture and sale of membranes, equipment and own-and-operate services for the purification, disinfection, concentration, treatment and analysis of water, wastewater and ultrapure water.
SOURCE: Ionics, Incorporated
More Like This
- Ionics Receives Orders Totaling $320 Million for World's Largest Membrane-Based Water Reuse Project
- Ionics Joins Toray, Mitsui USA In Membrane Joint Venture
- Ionics Announces New VP of Strategy and Operations
- Puronics Acquires Ionics Consumer Water Group
- GE Infrastructure Completes Ionics Acquisition