ITT Flygt Wins Innovation Award
The second International Aquatech Innovation Award was presented to the IIT Flygt for its N-impeller pump. The award was for the most innovative water technology product or service on display at the Aquatech trade show in Amsterdam from September 26-29.
All the exhibitors were able to enter an exhibit in the competition. An expert jury finally assessed the 53 entries by reference to such criteria as innovative character, contribution to environmental management, market orientation, practical and international applicability and integration of the drinking, process and wastewater sectors.
According to the jury, the pumps self-cleaning design has fewer problems with stoppages. This improves the efficiency and helps to cut maintenance costs. The pump also uses less energy than conventional pumps.
More Like This
- Amsterdam RAI Appoints Marieke Leenhouts as Aquatech Product Manager
- International Aquatech Innovation Award Receives Record Number of Entries
- ITT Industries Awarded 2008 Beijing Olympic Kayaking Course Pumping Station
- Aquatech China 2010 Deemed Success
- Aquatech Projects Receive 2009 Global Water Awards Nominations