ITT Ships First Products Under “Buy American” Requirements
Flygt pumps shipped to Parkersburg, W.V., meet ARRA “Buy American” requirements
ITT Corp. announced that it has shipped the first batch of many pumps being furnished for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)-funded projects out of its Water & Wastewater manufacturing facility in Pewaukee, Wis. This order included ITT’s Flygt N3000 Series submersible pumps for the Claywood Park Public Service District, a municipal wastewater treatment plant near Parkersburg, W.V.
Flygt distributor Precision Pump and Valve Services recommended the N Pumps to Claywood Park because the municipality had experienced clogging issues with their previous equipment.
“The Flygt N-Pumps are well known for their superior non-clog performance and energy cost savings,” Sales Manager Jim Landfried said. “I knew this customer had clogging problems with their previous impellers so I wanted to give them something that would solve that problem and also increase pump life.”
All ITT products used in keeping America’s water and wastewater treated and flowing reliably are prepared to meet Buy America requirements on projects using stimulus funding from the ARRA.
For more information about ITT’s role in ARRA initiatives, visit www.itt.com/now.
More Like This
- ITT Corp. Meets Stimulus Package "Buy American" Requirements
- EPA Waiver Revises “Buy American” Rule for Small-Scale Components
- Neptune Publishes White Paper on ARRA “Buy American” Provision
- McCrometer Announces Flow Meter Priority Purchase Program
- Black & Veatch CEO Releases White Paper Advocating International Collaboration