IWA Accepting Nominations for 2008 Sustainable Urban Water Management Prizes
Deadline for nominations is June 1
The International Water Association Specialist Group on Sustainability in the Water Sector is accepting nominations for the 2008 Prizes for Excellence in Sustainable Urban Water Management. These awards, sponsored by CH2MHILL, recognize and celebrate distinctive contributions in the field of sustainable urban water resources management.
Two categories of award are open for nomination:
•Research excellence in support of sustainable urban water management, and
•Innovation in the practical realisation of sustainable urban water.
The deadline for nominations is June 1. Winning entries will be showcased and prizes awarded during the IWA World Water Congress, which will be held in Vienna, Austria, Sept. 7-12, 2008.
Further details about the prizes and nomination forms can be found at www.iwahq.org under the Programmes heading.
More Like This
- International Prize for Water Adds Creativity Prize
- Creativity Prize Now a Part of Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Prize for Water
- Almost 200 Projects Nominated for Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water
- Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize 2011 Receives Record Number of Nominations
- March 1st Deadline for NWRI Clarke Prize Nomination