JMAR to Present at the 2006 Water Executive Forum
JMAR Technologies, Inc., a leading developer of advanced laser technology, will present a paper on its BioSentry water quality monitoring system at the Water Executive Forum, April 11 to 12 in Philadelphia.
The paper's title is “Online, Real Time, Detection and Classification of Waterborne Microorganisms” and will be presented by David McCarty, vice president, business development, Sensor Products Group at JMAR.
BioSentry is a contamination warning system for waterborne microorganisms. Whereas current water monitoring depends on batch sampling of water and time consuming lab analysis, BioSentry uses laser-based technology to provide continuous, online, real-time monitoring for harmful bacteria and protozoa. BioSentry is targeted towards a number of applications across multiple industries, including municipal drinking water utilities, the beverage industry and homeland security.
The Water Executive Forum is a recurring annual event that focuses on emerging technologies in the water treatment market. Some of the headlines covered at this year's conference include The Rising Cost of Water, New Developments and Trends in U.S. EPA Water Regulations and Emerging Technologies. JMAR will exhibit BioSentry in booth number 8.
More Like This
- JMAR to Showcase Water Quality Monitoring Device at Seatrade Cruise Shipping Convention 2006
- City Purchases Two JMAR BioSentry Water Monitoring Systems to Protect Drinking Water
- JMAR's BioSentry Water Monitoring System to be Tested for Homeland Security Application
- EPA Grants New Notification to BioShield Technologies, Inc.
- Meurer Research, Inc. to Unveil Bio-Cel MBR at WEFTEC