JMAR to Showcase Water Quality Monitoring Device at Seatrade Cruise Shipping Convention 2006
JMAR Technologies, Inc., a leading developer of advanced laser technology, will showcase its BioSentry water quality monitoring system at the Seatrade Cruise Shipping Convention March 13 to 16, 2006 in Miami Beach, Fla. The showcase will be collaboration with JMAR's marine systems distributor, Hyde Marine, Inc., a leading supplier of equipment and services to the marine industry.
BioSentry is a contamination warning system for waterborne microorganisms. Whereas current water monitoring depends on batch sampling of water and time consuming lab analysis, BioSentry uses laser-based technology to provide continuous, online, real-time monitoring for harmful bacteria and protozoa.
BioSentry is targeted towards a number of applications across multiple industries, including municipal drinking water utilities, the beverage industry and homeland security. The BioSentry booth will be located in Hall D, display unit number 3052.
The Seatrade Cruise Shipping Convention is recognized as the leading industry event and serves as a meeting place for quality cruise line visitors and cruise industry suppliers.
More Like This
- JMAR to Present at the 2006 Water Executive Forum
- City Purchases Two JMAR BioSentry Water Monitoring Systems to Protect Drinking Water
- JMAR's BioSentry Water Monitoring System to be Tested for Homeland Security Application
- Vancouver Democrats Want Stricter Cruise Dumping Regulations
- Headworks Bio Awarded Second STX Contract for Wastewater Treatment System on Cruise Ship