Joel Neulight Elected to AWWA Board Position
Neulight elected as board director-at-large representing service providers
The American Water Works Association (AWWA) has elected Joel Neulight, northeast regional sales manager for Severn Trent Services, as an AWWA board director-at-large representing service providers. He was elected to the three-year post at a Jan. 27 meeting of the AWWA board of directors, and he will take office after the organization’s annual conference in Atlanta in June.
As northeast regional sales manager for Severn Trent Services, Neulight is responsible for the sales of the company’s disinfection, instrumentation, engineered products and systems. He works with consulting engineers, contractors and the company’s manufacturer’s representatives and distributors throughout the northeast region, which extends from eastern Canada south to northern Virginia and west to Illinois. Neulight’s office is in suburban Philadelphia.
Prior to joining Severn Trent Services, Neulight was employed by Calgon Carbon Corp., a global provider of water purification technologies. He then worked at Jacobi Carbons, a global manufacturer of activated carbons and associated adsorption technology. He earned a bachelors degree in chemical engineering from Drexel Institute of Technology and an MBA from Temple University.
Neulight has been a member of AWWA for nearly 30 years. He has served on the organization’s Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Standards Committee, and he has co-authored several papers on GAC water treatment.
More Like This
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Neulight as Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- AWWA Board of Directors Announces New Association President-Elect
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- American Water Works Assn. Names President-Elect